Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vacation!!

Trey and I went to the Spurs vs. Celtics game in San Antonio! Exciting Fun! My voice hurts, feet hurt, and hands even hurt from clapping - great fun! Both of our first NBA game. I loved how excited my smack talking husband was. He was the best coach from the nose bleed section.
Us on the riverwalk before the game. This is our first real vacation since our honeymoon! We can't wait to have another one in the very near future.
We made many stops along the way. Great shopping and food in Brady and Fredericksburg. We stopped at the Cowboy Capitol of the World - Bandera, TX. Trey really wanted us to go to Lukenbach, just to say we went. It was so worth it! A little place all because of a song. We even got a t-shirt. Go check it out for yourselves!
An amazing chocolate store in Fredericksburg called Chocolat (pretty sure they leave off the "e"). These were my indulgences. The two on the far right tied for 1st place. Orange on top, and coconut joy on the bottom right are worth the trip itself. Wow!! Trey tried their specialty, chocolate with liqueur centers. He decided Tennessee Whiskey had the strongest kick. It had him singin dueling banjo's.

We are now back home, and back with kids......and dreaming of our next trip. He says Ft.Davis......I say The Sequoia Forest.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    What a fun time! It doesn't even look like you got rained on. Even if it did, doesn't sound like it dampened your mood. I'm so glad you had a good trip!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Whitney said…

    Jason and I used to go to the Willie Nelson picnic every year in Luckenbach. It was fun, but it's really crazy. Our friends, Ray and Yvonne used to go with us and they bought us a brick with our name on it that's displayed in Luckenbach. We love to eat at the Grismill in Gruene. I'm glad ya'll got to go have such a great time by yourselves!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I am so glad that you both got to take a well deserved vacation together. You definitely have a lot of vacations to make up for if you have not been on one since your honeymoon:) You both look great and relaxed!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Looks like so much fun! I am so glad y'all got away together.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    Well, I guess I have some catching up to do. Mark and I haven't been on a vacation either. Your ahead by 1. What more is there to say other than "we should get out more"

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    Man, it looks like you guys had SO much fun! I love that picture of you on the River Walk. We love San Antonio. But who is that little chicken with you guys? :) hahaha

    Noel

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Larissa said…

    I'll have to go back and read this, but i just wanted to respond to your comment. Thank you so much for what you said, I would never consider you or anything you would ever do to be inadequate. (I totally butchered that spelling) I have always thought of you as someone so full of Christ, and always having such a gentle, loving spirit. I have always admired you in that way.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Darla said…

    Now that sounds like a great vaction! No kids for awhile must be so nice. I am so glad you guys had that chance to get away. You little ones are so cute and I love all the funny stories. The "bump bed" is my personal fav.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home