Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday and Easter

Happy Birthday Husband! My old man turned 37 yesterday. I met him a couple days before he turned 30 on a plane to Peru. What a fun, blessed, and tiring 8 years we have had! We went to his parents to eat cake, then went and walked around our ranch and fed the cows and such. Trey and I are going to watch the San Antonio Spurs play the Celtics on Monday night for his birthday - with no kids!
Today I got to watch Evan and Andie easter egg hunt at YCW. The kids informed me this morning that Easter is just as good as Christmas.
Andie's class just after the hunt.
Evan filling up his basket.... a little too well. He was suppost to only collect 12 eggs. I heard him count up to 9. Then he found the "jack pot" area that had at least 20 eggs. In his excitable mind, all bets were off, no more counting - he just filled his basket as quick as he could till it overflowed. I could tell he took it hard when he realized what he had done, he didn't mean to break the rules. Love you buddy!
Notice his hair. Trey's dad took Evan for his first visit to the barber. Evan loved the whole thing. He especially loved the barber's chair and how the foot bar moved it up and down. He also likes that the flat top makes him look taller.
Evan's class just after the hunt in the bright sun.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Ashley said…

    All those Easter kiddos are so cute!

    Happy Birthday and Happy easter to your home!

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I'm so glad you were at the Easter hunt - I want a copy of your picture! Wish Trey happy b-day for us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home