Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007

This year we celebrated Christmas at my parents house. What a wonderful trip it was!! This was the first year in quite a while that all my siblings were together for Christmas. My sister did successfully make the trip. Which is so great for all the kids to get to be together. The more kids, the better at Christmas time. We saw I Am Legend and National Treasure. We were treated to some great food. And got to go sledding. We headed to the top of the mountain Christmas Eve morning. The weather was perfect!
Andie and I in our matching dresses in front of my dad's massive Christmas tree. It's 16 hundred feet tall. Sweet Dean would have his head thrown back as far as it could go trying to look at the top of the tree. They also had an average size tree in the other room. It had a remote control train around the base and the middle of the tree. That was definately the highlight for all the boys. I love that my dad has the interest and energy to go all out with Christmas. It helps make it magical for all of us.
Dean kicking back with the animal crackers from his stocking. He has quite the sweet tooth or junk food tooth anyway. Dean's favorite part of Christmas was when my brother would slide him around the carpet while he sat on a box.
We made a few unsuccessful attempts at a group shot. That is just torture for the kids. So we are all on the couch facing the tv which has Frosty the Snowman playing. So the kids aren't smiling, but we can see their faces. My brothers arrived late, I caught them in another picture that I didn't make the kids be part of.

We got to spend time with both of my grandmothers as we traveled. I am so blessed by a wonderful loving family.

And as always Santa was good to us. Thanks to all of Santas helpers.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    I am so glad you all had a great Christmas, and that you made it there and home safe and sound!

    I can't wait to get together and hear more fun stories about your family time :)

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    Okay, 1st of all I have to comment on the gorgeous matching dresses. I always wanted those. You two look BEAUTIFUL! How fun to spend x-mas eve in the snow. I won't tell Abba she'll be jealous. Is the baby here yet? See you soon.

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Love all the pictures! I'm glad someone has a tree bigger than mine.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I am so glad that you all had a wonderful trip and got to be with your whole family for Christmas. I love the picture with the matching dresses...you look great!! I also love the picture of your whole family together. I cannot wait to hear about all the fun in person.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    How fun. I am glad you guys all made it home. I know this made your mommy and daddy happy. Love the picture of you and Andie in your matching outfits.
    I have thought about you a lot lately. Of course that doesn't mean I have called or anything, but you have been thought of. : ) I miss my Julie.
    We need to plan a trip to get together sometime this spring.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home