Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Couples Retreat

This weekend Trey & I and 18 other couples from our Bible class went to Lake Brownwood for our 1st annual couples retreat. It was such a good time! We have a huge Bible class. I knew who a lot of the couples were, but didn't know them. So this was a perfect setting to get to know other people. Removing kids from the situation certainly helps. Friday night started off with ballroom dancing. We had a professional instructor from Abilene join us out there. She taught us the Rumba and the Swing. She was so fun! Trey absolutely cracked me up. We've even talked about taking some more lessons.....anyone want to join us?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Nathaniel has said several times that he would love to learn to dance. I love to dance, though I am not very good at it, and I think it is something Nat and I could really enjoy doing together.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    Glad y'all had such a great time!! My son dancing? Wow! By the way, where were the children?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home