Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Air Show

I planned an outing with some friends to take the kids to see a local airshow. Last minute Trey surprised us and came along. We are always glad to be with daddy. I also appreciate extra help with the kids. We have been experiencing a lot of flash flood rain. We didn't know if this air show would go on until the last minute. All the cloud cover helped make the event cool. It was a very impressive event. The down side, we would all agree on, was the very distant parking. Shuttle buses were provided. But all of us had strollers that would not fit. Therefore: Great naps were had by all. This aircraft is in motion, taking off. Trey told me to get the camera out and get the two of them as it went by. Poor Evan is whincing the way he is because of the immense noise that these aircraft put out as they race by. We will know to bring protective ear wear for future air shows. It left many of our poor babies in tears.

The Jones', Boisvert's, Fry's, & us watching the show. We were able to get in the aircraft behind us. I had to take my children out of the cockpit kicking and screaming. They were not getting off until the plane until it had taken them for a ride. The pilots got a kick out of that anyway....

3 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Great family picture!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    Aside from having to park in California and then walk to the show, it was SUCH FUN! Thanks for including us!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Ouch an air show without ear plugs. Last airshow I went to it was very very hot. I went with an umbrella for shade like a good white girl should. Too bad Aric's clients (it was a busness things) made fun of me as my umbrella says LISTERINE in very large letters with a bottle of listerine on it. : ) I think the joke was on them though as they were dripping with sweat and I was not. : ) It is always easy to find Monica when the listerine umbrella is out. Glad you guys had fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home