Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome #17!

Congratulations Duggar family!

Over the past three years I have been watching occasional TV specials about the Duggar family. The mother Michalle Duggar is an inspiration to me. She and her husband have 17 children. Their newest is only 3 or 4 weeks old. And the oldest, Josh, is 19. The number of children is not the inspiration, although it is amazing. The Duggar's view the Bible as a guide to how to live life. A lot of us would agree, but truth be told, the "right" way is hard. It is hard to live life going against the flow and influence of the world. I would love the opportunity to be an apprentice in their home. They tell their story on their web site:

www.jimbob.info/index.html

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Amazing story! I could learn so much from her! Thanks for sharing...I am going to have to keep up with them through their blog. You didn't happen to record the special did you? We don't have cable so I haven't seen it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home