Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Birthday Eve

My wonderful mother-in-law (Mimi) came by the house Thursday - the day before my 30th. She first presented a beautiful dress. She wanted me to try it on to see if it fit. It does - and it is so pretty. She was looking at a Dillards advertisement, and thought the dress looked like something I would like. She was right on target - it made me feel very special. But that wasn't all....she brought a beautiful cake from McKay's bakery. In my family, birthday's and all of it's traditions are very important. We have to let each child have a turn at blowing out candles - no matter whose birthday it is. Balloons are a must as well. Mimi bought a mother's day balloon on clearance, knowing that the kids would expect it - good thing the kids can't read yet. Oh, and she took Evan and Andie home with her to stay for two nights! Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for a great day Pam. You have made me feel very special and very loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home