Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dream Home Blues

Any fellow HGTV fans out there? This is my third year in a row to enter for the HGTV Dream Home. This package was worth 2.5 million dollars. I entered everyday for about a month and a half. Then would anxiously wait for the day that the big winner would be announced. I would look out my window wondering if that was the crew coming to ambush surprise me. My stomach was so messed up from nerves - I even took a pregnancy test. ( Negative) I take the disappointment a little better each year. Afterall, there were 41 million entries - I know the odds aren't in my favor - but I can't help it. My stomach is back to normal now. Now I will have to wait to enter next year for the HGTV Dream Home 2008!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Monica said…

    Julie I can't even play the lottery unless it is the same day as the drawing. I will stay up at night pondering what my new life will be like when I have all my new money. I could never do a contest that lasted a month. You are too funny. Maybe I should enter next year, no maybe I should tell Aric to enter next year. I don't think I could take it. I always think I will win.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home