Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bunco!



I get to play bunco each month with a great group of ladies. This month was at the home of April Patteson. Such a beautiful home topped off with an amazing presentation of food. This is Dean and I in front of April's tree. Sweet Dean always makes a good sidekick. Always a fun time - special thanks to the husbands for putting the kids to bed while we visit,laugh, and play.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Looks like a lot of fun. Such a small world that you are at April's house. Glad you got a night out with some girls.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Julie you are such a cute little mom. I can't wait to meet Mr. Dean Saturday and have some good Julie time. Maybe I should learn to play Bunko?

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    You look so pretty, Julie!
    I love all the Christmas colors - that picture of you and Dean is perfect:).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home