Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanksgiving Feast at Evan's school




Today, Trey went to visit Evan at school during their Thanksgiving feast. He found Evan's class on the playground. Trey got a kick out of watching Evan play while not knowing his daddy was there. Trey snapped the picture as Evan was jumping off the equipment. The teachers did a very cute job of setting the table and making head dresses and pilgrim hats. They ate just as the original pilgrims and indians did.... Capri Suns, meat & cheese squares, crackers and cookies. At least they ate how the pilgrims would have loved to - prepackaged, ready to go food! Young Children's World has been a great experience for Evan. I like the new buddies he has made. He lights up telling me about his friends. He can list off most of the boys in his class. I asked him if he knew any of the girls names. "I don't know" shrugging his shoulders. "Evan is there a girl named Natalie?" Evan looking lost, "I guess so." Trey and I laughed when we noticed that the kids were sat boy, girl, boy, girl. I'm sure it stays more orderly and controlled when you're sitting next to a gender you don't find as identifiable as you're own.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Larissa said…

    Hey Julie! You're kids are so precious! Hope you guys are doing well. (It looks like you are!!)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Evan looks so big in these pictures!! I put out all my christmas things today and it made me think of your kids and the fun we had last christmas. Are you guys going to have a tree this year?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home