Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Recent Pics






















Thank you so much to Noel for setting this blog up for us.....a year ago. Yes, it has taken me that long to figure it out. I hope to keep up with this. We received these pictures today. They are what inspired me to start blogging. Everyone is well here. Evan loves school and especially loves having his daddy home from Nicaragua. Andie is adorable - yet having an inner struggle with the terrible two's. Dean is just precious. Here goes nothing...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Yippy! I am so excited! Please post often because I love seeing your family through pictures. We miss you!

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    YAY!
    I'm so glad:). We miss you so much; this will be a great way to 'see' you.
    Love, Celeste (and Noel:) ).

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    I can't tell you how happy I am you have a blog. I so enjoy blogging, but not many of my special close friends blog. It will be so fun now to check in on your sweet family! Andy is a little Julie!! She is very cute. Hunting season is arriving it is time I come to Abilene and see my buddy! Sure love you sweet friend. My heart longs for our fun times together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home