Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shopping

I got to go shopping at Canton's Trade Days last weekend. It's a shopper's dream! Much to my husband's surprise, I did not buy much. But the trip was a nice break from my mommy routine. I loved getting to hold and love on Dean the whole time. He is a wonderful side kick. It was a nice time with some great girls from my church. I'm ready to go back when any of you are.

The older kids stayed with Trey's parents - Papa & Mimi. They said the kids did great. They love how affectionate Evan and Andie are. There were a few strikes to the kids good behavior that the grandparents did not discover until I arrived...Evan tore off a section of wall paper in a bedroom. I call it a Curious George moment. The paper was slightly lifted at the edge, which is what caught his attention. (Fortunately Mimi was able to fix this.) While I was talking to Evan about the wall paper, his cousin, Joel, jumped on the white bedspread. He had just run in from playing in the dirt - so he added some altertation to the white bedspread. Joel's momma comes in and orders him off the bed. Being obedient, he jumps off the bed - but crashes into the bifold closet doors. Yes, the door is now off it's track, resting against the clothes. It was also noticed that Evan had taken a large metal tonka truck and made some dents/scratches on their piano. I'm sure in was in a moment of crazy hyperness that he and his cousin get into - but a little painful for his parents to hear about. The piano is now being moved to storage until the kids can control themselves a little better. I'm glad they would prefer to get rid of the piano instead of the grandkids:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home