Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Buddies



Having kids as close in age as mine are, has it's challenges. But a priceless reward is the bond Evan and Andie have. I really noticed their attachment when Evan turned 2, and Andie one year old. She follows him where ever he goes. Usually they are squealing with laughter, chasing each other up and down the hall. Common words spoken are "Andie - you want to play trains with me?" Andie, already in a trot to the room,"Yeah!" (She is only allowed to play with the coal car - but she's ok with that for now.) Yes, there is occasional biting and hitting. But they are so sweet when the hug and say sorry.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    This is SO FUN!
    I love seeing all these pictures. Oh, how I miss seeing these little ones grow up:(.

    You're so beautiful, Julie! Keep thosse pictures of you coming:).

    Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home