Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Snuggles

Snuggling is one of our favorite "Guffey" passtimes. While daddy was at school with Evan, Andie and I got to snuggle. In her hand is one of her blankets. Not only does she like to hold it - but sniff it. She thinks you're pretty neat if she offers her blanket to you for you to sniff. Just before this picture, she had me sniffing every square inch of this one. And she really thinks you're tops if she sniffs you.

Our queen bed feels as though it has gotten a lot smaller these days. It really shrinks "when the sun comes up." That's when the kids are allowed to snuggle in our bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Precious! She is really resembling you. I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. I hope to talk to you soon.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    She really is more like you every day:). I love the pics of Evan at school . . . it's hard to believe it's Thanksgiving time. Are you staying there for the holiday?
    I hope to see you soon - maybe around Xmas?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home