Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

FORT !!


Trey turned the dining room into a fort today! An old back injury of mine resurfaced today - and I really didn't feel like I could physically take care of the kids. So Daddy came to the rescue before he headed off to the pharmacy. They played with flash lights and any toy that lit up while they were in "the dark cave." They even ate their lunch under there. I have lots of childhood memories playing in a fort with my siblings....it was fun watching them.

Their shirts say, "I am definately up to something"...so appropriate!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    I'm so sorry about your back. I know that's a painful thing for you. I'm glad the kiddos had fun . . . I love the matching outfits:).

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Julie you are just about the cutest mom ever. When I see you with 3 kids it just doesn't seem possible you are one of my college friends!! My sister has 3 kids and she is "older". : ) Sorry to hear about your back. I hope you are better. The weekend you mentioned in an e-mail to me sounds great. Dean can stay with us too if he needs too. I am totally used to the 3 kid situation. I will think of you as we drive through Abilene tomorrow on our way to Midland. I still want yo to have a mommy get away weekend and you to come to Fort Worth. Also, I still don't approve of the no Christmas tree thing. I am the police of Christmas spirit and that just does not seem right!!!! I love you thought!! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home