Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

"Christmas" with Nana & Grandave

We got to spend this weekend in Albuquerque with my parents. It takes most of the day to drive. But that didn't stop the kids from opening their presents as soon as we arrived. You can imagine their excitement...so pictured is the wind down time on their grandparents bed reading books.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    Julie,
    I love all of these pictures!! Your kiddos are so beautiful; I know it did your heart such good to be with family.

    Thanks for sharing these!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Grandave is still my favorite grandparent name of all time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home