Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Trey made Andie an adorable toddler bed. The head and baseboards have some really cute detail. Andie is proud that it was made by daddy. She has slept perfectly. Evan is kinda jealous. When he first saw it, he tried to stike up a trade. Andie went for it! But momma said she got to spend the first night in her new bed.
Andie and I went to a Mother/Daughter brunch this morning. It was at the home of Lori Wallace. It was a lovely time. Here, the girls are decorating some gingerbread men cookies.
Andie and I in front of Lori's tree. I have to use shot's in front of other's tree's - as I didn't put one up this year. Andie had a great time. She was especially tickled by the Wallace's dog - Tater. Her beautiful dress is from my parents - and I made my first attempt at bow making last night.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Kristy, Michael, Kalynn, and Kaden said…

    Julie
    I finally got to view your photos!! It looks like you are having a lot of fun being a mommy. All of the pics are great, I hope to see you and your family soon.
    Love you,
    Kris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home