Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Iced In!!!



We have been iced in for the past three days. Trey has been able to go to work - but it's too risky for me to take the kids out. Church was even cancelled today. I have been trying to keep the kids busy with lots of activities. I thought it was pretty cute when I found Evan and Dean sleeping like this. It was only the middle of the morning - guess I wore them out. You see Andie pictured during one of our many baths. The kids love bath time - so we have taken several to help pass the time.

It's been awhile since I have upated the blog due to the holidays. I was glad to see many of you fellow bloggers look as busy as we are.

Trey and I got to celebrate New Year's in a fun way this year. We played couples bunco with my bunco group. We had all of our husbands join us - plus a few extra people. 24 in all played. It was so fun. Trey and I have known each other 5 years and this was the first New Year's that we stayed up past midnight....we're growing up!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    This looks so fun:). Miss you all.

    Stay safe and warm; Most of Springfield (including us) is without power. The lows are going sub-zero tonight. We're so thankful to have friends who let us stay with them . . . and for hot meals and coffee:).

    Love you!

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Monica said…

    That little Andie is so cute. I just want to squeeze her!!! By the way she has great spaceing on her bottom teeth. : ) I am impressed Even and Dean fell asleep like that. You must have really worn those kids out. Go Juile!! I am sure you are happy to be out of your ice cave now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home