Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Andie making a "Pretty Face"

We had a blast at the birthday party of Jonathan and Jared Fry a few weeks ago. Shana had the kids bring riding toys to ride around the church gym. There were some of these orange cones set up. When Andie put this one on like a hat, Jason's mom asked her to make a pretty face, and this is the shot we got. Silly girl.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Allison said…

    Your kids are so beautiful, and so funny. I"m glad things are slowing down for you. I hope you and Trey are doing well. I love you guys. God bless.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she gives new meaning to the term "cone" head!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home