Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

Andie in her Easter outfit. She also wore a white sweater due to the freezing weather.
Dean is 10 months old. He wore one of Evan's old oufits today. His short outfit will have to wait for another day. I would like to show how handsome Evan looked......but he was out of his Sunday clothes and into his favorite Larry Boy shirt before I knew it. Our church had to cancel it's egg hunt due to the snow. So they sent home a sack full of candy for each kid today. Any ideas for getting rid of candy? I hate to throw it away - but that is better than it hanging around here. I would end up eating most of it!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Andie is just beautiful! I cannot believe how old she looks. Happy belated Easter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home