Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Sunday, April 15, 2007


It's Sunday morning. Trey is taking the kids to his parents church this morning. Sweet Dean is sick, so he and I are staying home to snuggle. It was a peaceful morning getting the kids ready - not having to rush around getting myself ready to go. So I took a moment to get a picture of my dressed up babies. I told them they were handsome and pretty. (Evan needed to make clear that he is the handsome one, he is not pretty.)I realize in most of the posts they are dressed up, but truth is, it's a rare thing. I have Andie's hair french braided in this picture - but it's usually quite a mess. We're doing good if it's not full of static, sporting an Albert Einstein look. Not that she cares that just means she's playing hard. Anyway, have a great Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home