Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Fun times with the kids

To encourage Evan during potty training, we rewarded him with a Disney Pixar Car with each BM success. He is very proud of his collection. Way to go Evan!!
PlayDoh time! They were "working hard" yesterday. They were listening to Veggies Tales music (Evan made sure I got the CD player in the picture.) I had them on opposite ends of the table. But they ended up sitting in the same seat, making wonderful creations.
Evan fed Dean his baby food today. It was adorable. Very messy, but so sweet to watch big brother take care of his baby Dean. I love to watch Evan take each new responsibility so seriously. A few months ago I could not have imagined the boy he would grow into. I feel like I am getting to a point where I can enjoy my kids more. It has been many months of intense, stressful multi-tasking. I am able to report to Trey "It was a great day today" over and over again.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    I love all these pictures so much!
    So precious. It must be so rewarding to be coming to this point. You deserve to feel good about it, friend. I'm so thankful for you.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Julie your kids have changed so much over the last month!! Little Andie looks like a little girl not a toddler and Evan looks taller. I am glad your life is getting easier. I am enjoying every moment of my kid free days right now. It makes me nervous when I am laying around and feel little Annie kicking. Right now I can just enjoy the kick in a few month I will have to get up and do something for her. Wow how life will change!! Right? : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home