Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Avalanche Ranch

My nephew, Jack, got to stay with us for 5 nights so he could attend VBS with Evan. I was extremely impressed with everything to do with VBS. Our church was covered in bails of hay. There were horses, goats, a mule, and other small farm animals that the kids got to feed each night. All of the volunteers did an outstanding job.
Evan and Jack feeding some hungry goats. Notice this is indoors. The animals were pinned up in the room where our Bible class is every Sunday. I am curious to see what it smells like in there this coming Sunday.
The boys shouting YEE-HAW with their pvc pipe stick horses.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    so how did things smell on sunday morning?

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Laura Scott said…

    I'm not sure who you are...there may be an ACU connection somewhere? Anyway, I got here off of Monica's blog and I saw your entry about VBS. My boys went to an Avalanche ranch VBS here in our town and it was the best thing ever!! And they have been to four vbs's this summer. We loved the avalanche ranch curriculum. And the yee haw thing was great. Look at the pic's on my recent blog entry...not that you care :) Anyway this is totally random to leave a comment on someone I don't know's blog, but I loved his VBS. Also, I went to high school with April Carasco in your links.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home