Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

My parents Cabin

(Andie making a holllow log look very cute.) We spent memorial weekend at my parents cabin. I have a great love for Camp Blue Haven. It was great to be back for the 50th reunion. 12 of us fit snuggly into my parents 900sq ft cabin. We slept, ate, relaxed, walked around (no real hiking happened this trip), and visited with old friends. Oh, I love the smell of those mountains!
Evan, Andie and cousin Jack enjoying the hammock and their prized canteens.
This is one of the meal time prayers. All the kids want to say a prayer - which is so very heartwarming. Andie is the prayer time monitor. She peers around saying "close your eyes, close your eyes" while squinting hers. My parents have worked very hard on this great cabin. The new deck my dad built is in this shot. I hope one day my dad will stop finding projects and just enjoy his place.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    The picture of little Andie in the log is the cutest picture ever. That will be a life long favorite and needs a frame. I can't believe baby Dean is one. Big man Evan is getting close to a birthday also. Glad you guys had a good time. I think that was the perfect spot to have Dean's first birthday party. Your cake looks yummy. Makes me want cake.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    These are so cute! I love it when the little ones all get together:).

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Looks like you all had a great time! Family getaways are the best!

    I'm glad to have found your blog! I'll be checking back often :)

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    Those are sweet pictures! The cabin is awesome and family time is such a blessing!

    I can't believe Dean is one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home