Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

One, Two, Three



We took some pictures today to celebrate the kids being one, two , and three years old. Evan will turn 4 July, 1st. Over 200 pictures were taken - most with at least one kid looking in another direction, putting their finger in their mouth, or crawling away. The photograper had a tough job - but he got some great smiles.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Those are so cute! I love the number idea! That is a great family picture too :)!!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    THESE are GREAT!!!

    They made my day:).

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger dukebal5 said…

    Not sure how I stumbled across your family pics, but Julie you've got a beautiful family... Hope all is well!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Monica said…

    I love these pictures. I have told so many people about them. Your kids are sure cute. That little Andie can really steal your heart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home