Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Pink

It tickles me that my daughter insists on everything pink. I even started her out in life with a red nursery - I guess hoping she would like my favorite color. No way! She must have pink! Purple is a close second - and everything else is not ok.
So I became a very cool mom when I brought home these pink boots for her. She has twirled and stomped all over the house. I love Target clearance deals -$7!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    I hope little Annie loves pink!! I think little girls and pink just go together. I will probably burn her out on pink so that when she is Andie's age she will hate it. I do love those boots. I wil have to show these pictures to Aric. I mentioned before that you should come see me. Bring Andie and have a mommy Andie trip. I think she is too cute.

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    How cute!
    Aside from the pinkness of it all, she is such a little 'you':). I can't wait to see your kiddos again sometime:).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home