Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Kerrville

We got to spend the weekend at my sister's place in Kerrville for my nephew's 2nd birthday. We went to a place called Up-n-Jack's. It is a place full of inflatable entertainment. These pictures do not show it off at all....Because I was way too busy sliding, climbing, and laughing to be on camera duty. I wish we had one of these in my town. This place has been open a couple of months - I wish them many happy years in business. It was big family entertainment!

Evan is at the top getting ready to slide down. He had gone through an obstacle coarse to make it to this point. Whee!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    I love places like that. We have one in Lubbock that I love! Such fun times for kids

     

Post a Comment

<< Home