Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Today we went to Trey's parents house. We were so excited to see Montomery, our nephew. Trey's sister, her husband and Montomery came in for Opening Weekend (that's a big deal to hunter's.....figure I have some fellow non-hunter's out there that need splainin'). This is only my 2nd time to see Montgomery. He was born with a fairly serious heart condition. He has done well, considering - but we have always been on the cautious side and kept my kids away. He actually just had a heart cath procedure done a couple days ago. He is full of sweet sounds and big smiles. I enjoyed holding him for a long while. Holding him, you can feel his heart murmur. I am used to feeling a heart beat, and that is not what he has - he has a powerful swish. I couldn't stop kissing his head and praying for him. Montgomery gets at least three prayers offered up a day from us. Lord, please heal his heart. You are All Powerful to do so.
This is Papa's new riding lawn mower. All the kids love for Papa to take them for a ride. I just might be willing to mow the lawn if I got to use this cool thing.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Sounds like you all had a great time with family! What a cutie pie nephew you have!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home