Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Andie's 3rd Birthday

Our sweet girl is 3! She was very excited to eat a pink princess cereal and pink princess yogurt for breakfast. Today was water day at school - which she loved! Then she got to share pink mini cupcakes with her classmates. We will celebrate her birthday in a week - and she has been so wonderful about understanding that her party will happen when our family gets into town. Which I think is huge, because she has been very excited for her pink care bear birthday party for 3 months!
Andie @ 2 weeks old. She a beautiful and very easy baby. She started out sucking her thumb, which was incredibly sweet. I loved how she would roll & roll & roll. Sometimes I would loose her under her bed or a table.
Andie @ one.
Why she makes my heart warm:
Her sweet soft voice.
She loves to snuggle.
I love how she says,"I wuv you Ewan (Evan)."
She is sweet & girlie, but can find dirt and be covered in it faster than any kid around.
She lets me play with her hair.
She loves to twirl in her dresses.
She can seem in her own world, not really paying attention, but can repeat any "mommy phrase" with 100% accuracy.
I love how she puts her blanket around her face and sad says, "I'm Mary."
When something scares her at night, she is comforted by a whispered prayer of protection.
I love how she smells her blanket when she tired.
She meows a lot. She is always very sweet when she is a kitty, so sometimes we encourage her kitty personality to come out - she was 2 afterall, she couldn't be sweet all the time.
She loves the nickname her daddy has for her, "Baby Smalls" or just "Smalls". If daddy ever has to correct her and say,"Andie stop doing that." Andie will say, "No Daddy. Say, Smalls stop doing that."

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    WOW. She looks like Evan in that 3 year old picture. So cute!

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Whitney said…

    Happy Birthday! A beautiful head full of hair even at birth! She's too cute!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    I LOVE it!
    Happy Birthday, Andie!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Monica said…

    I was looking at your pictures again today and was shocked at how much hair Andie had when she was born. I had forgoten about all her hair. I bet she has thick hair now? I do know she is one of the cutest little girls I have ever known!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home