Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Day at the Movies

Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
I felt brave and adventurous today. The kids and I went to see the new Veggie Tales movie at the movie theater. I was a little anxious knowing that my youngest would not sit the whole time. But it went great! There were only two other people in the theater. Which relieved my stress in a huge way. Dean stayed in his seat for 45 minutes, which meant he had his fill of popcorn. Then he was up and down the stairs. He was a trooper!
They all loved the booster seats. And it just warmed my heart to look down the row at this sweet site. What a great day!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    I am SO sad we couldn't come! My kids would have loved it...if Levi were well. Hopefully this ear infection will clear up soon!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    How precious!

    I cannot believe how big little Dean is getting . . . he looks like he's grown a lot since Xmas!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    Seems like you were well organized with snacks and drinks to keep them happy. I'm so glad you ventured out. They have a great memory and you deserve a pat on the back.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    WHAT HAPPENED TO DEAN??? HE IS HUGE!!! HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BOY!!!! I am in shock. I am glad you guys had a fun day at the movies. You seriously have some cute kids. I have been thinking about you lately. It is time for me to put in a call to my Julie. I have been missing her.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I am so impressed..there are days I do not want to venture out with two. I just love all of your little ducks sitting in a row, just precious. What a great Mom you are!!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Darla said…

    Wow, you are a good mommy. I too have tried the movie and my little one did just as well as Dean. But I have to remember he is still little. I did not dare take my oldest to the movie this young because I was to afraid! Go Julie!!

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    Hi!
    I tagged you:)
    Check out my blog for details!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home