Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Picture Time!

My sister-in-law flew in from Ohio, so we seized the opportunity to take photos of all the cousins together. Our friend Shawn agreed to meet out at my in-laws place to take the pictures. The pictures are amazing. Here is a sampling of the 550 photos he shot:
This is Trey's grandpa, Dad-aw. We love how this shot captured Evan and Dad-aw... priceless.

Sweet Andie Grace at home in the flower garden.


My Dean...What you can't see is the right sleeve...he stuck his arm up a muffler, and turned the sleeve jet black!




Awwwww......



9 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love the pictures! I am so glad ya'll made time to take the kids pictures when you were all together. Love your blog!

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    These are so great! I love the last one of the brothers and sister! So sweet :)!!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Little Apple said…

    Love the pics. Can't wait to see you. It actually isn't too hard to fancy up the blog- now that I know what I am doing and it was free. I can show you sometime.

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Whitney said…

    They almost look like paintings! Precious!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger jackie said…

    Those are so precious! What cute kiddos.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    These are GREAT!! Such precious kiddos!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Dean has changed so much!! I didn't know which one was him!! GREAT pictures. Tell Dean to keep his arms out of mufflers. That sounds a little dangerous. :)

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Summer said…

    That first photo is so beautiful, the background almost looks fake. What a sweet shot! I love the last one too. Sweet siblings. i think Pierson is missing Miss Julie.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    You don't get these kind of grandchildren without fantastic parents!! Shawn was fantastic with our precious subjects!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home