Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Simple Amusements

Since I still don't have a working camera, I haven't been posting. But I still love reading all your posts.
I have two fun, light things of interest to share. Amongst all the busyness and stress of the everyday, I have been amused by two electronic items. I was given a roomba robot vacuum for Christmas. This is the coolest thing ever! It is a one foot diameter circle that vacuums all on it's own. I pick up a bedroom, turn on the rumba, shut the door, and go on to the next thing while it cleans for me. It's a multitasker's dream. I get so excited to see how much it has picked up.

My other thing is my new hair straightener. My friend, Denise, got me started on a Chi several years ago. It was a sad day when it died. But today in the mail, I received my new Pink Dazzle Chi. It seemed to work even better than the old one - and I'm just sure it's because it's pink.

And by the way, I think some of you are giving up on blogging for Facebook. Blogging is so much better - don't give up. There can be room for both, but don't give up sharing yourself, and recording memories on your blog. I would miss you too much.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:00 AM, Blogger Whitney said…

    I have the Roomba an LOOOOOOVE it! Will never ever be without it again! A vacuumed house makes your whole house seem/ look clean... right? :)

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Little Apple said…

    I need a Roomba! Sounds great!

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Darla said…

    I love this post I am so there about the FB. I love it but it doesn't take the place of blogging. I will still keep posting. Hope you guys are doing good and staying healthy.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Monica said…

    I want one of those Roomaba things. Honestly I would feel a little guilty as I have a thing called Gerta. Gerta cleans the whole house and all I do is leave. So for me to ask for a Roomba when someone else vacuums for me seems strange. But I am a gadget girl.

    Also, I am glad you didn't sink in the mud. I would have been sad!! I was thinking of you yesterday while folding laundry. Not sure why you popped into my head then, but I was thinking of you. Hope all is well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home