Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chainsaw and mini mill round 1

Trey and I have been dreaming up our dream home for years now. One idea we have loved was to use trees from our place to make decorative beams in the house. Over the last few months, we have researched and bought the right chainsaw, mill attachment, and protective gear. Trey got to go out today and test it all out. I did not think his first attempt would have gone so well. He turned a recently dead oak tree into this 6'3" beam in about 30 minutes. I guess I can say we have started building our home now. This is very exciting for us! Way to go husband!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    It did turn out great. So he wants my mesquite tree right? :) I'm sooooo happy for ya'll. I'll say a prayer the bids are good.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Joley said…

    Trey~ you look like a maniac!
    Love~Joley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home