Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Frustrating

We had a frustrating discovery this week. My husband and I own a one acre lot. We put it up for sale several months ago. Our realtor had prepared us that it probably would take a long time to sell due to current real estate slow downs. So we have been patient, but got to wondering. So I call the realtors office this week. The secretary has not seen our realtor since she started working there in May, and her computer showed that our lot "expired in July". I'm thinking, "What?!" The more I asked questions, the more frustrating it got. So, for the last 5 months our lot has not been for sale. We would love for the lot to sale so we can begin building our home on our ranch. Now, I pray frequently for the lot to sell at the right time - whenever that is - just the right time. So, I don't know if this delay is a part of the timing I have prayed for or not. Cause it has probably been about 5 months that I wanted to switch realtors. We have not been able to get a hold of the man to hear his side. He has all our original paperwork which we need so we can list it again. I really like this guy, he's kinda related even, but he's got some splanin' to do.

By the way, if you need a one acre lot in a beautiful location in a great school district - have we got a deal for you!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Man Julie! That is so frustrating. I can't believe it! I hope everything gets worked out and I am praying for a quick sale.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Little Apple said…

    Yuck! That is frustrating. Sorry to hear that.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Whitney said…

    That is soooo unprofessional! Sorry you're having to deal with that!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger The Walters' Family said…

    I really recommend Tonya Harbin from our class. She was amazing to work with, and got us our asking price in just two weeks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home