Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

The kids and I traveled to Albuquerque for our annual pumpkin patch trip. We had such a great time (aside from my $160 speeding ticket - I was only driving 35 mph, and didn't see the flashing lights that told me to go 15mph - argh!!) The McCall pumpkin patch has tons of super fun attractions. Pictured is Evan jumping on the jumping pillow. Basically a trampoline for 40-50 people. My knees hurt for at least four days after jumping on this. Next year I think I will direct sycronized jumping so the jarring to the knees can be reduced.
The kids loved this corn box. We were the first to play there of the day. They would have been happy if this was all we did. Both boys were buried by their grandave. It took lots of persuading to get the kids to move on to another activity. I found several kernals of corn after doing the laundry. Maybe I should send 'em back? After this we climbed hay bails, rode go carts, slid down a mine tunnel - over and over and over. "One more time. One more time." was said over and over.

This picture is out of order. Nothing to do with the pumpkin patch, but a big part of the trip anyway. My parents couldn't pass up this airplane teeter-totter. It can hold all their grand children.


Here is the view of the pumpkin patch from the tractor ride. Each kid picked a pumpkin. Evan likes to get two. One to make a jack-o-lantern with, and one to make into a pumpkin pie. The pie was delicious thanks to Nana and the other one is a jack-o-lantern in waiting.




My silly boys. We had a great trip....even the 10 hour drive. Loved the fun bonuses of seeing special friends and family along the way. I love the fall!



4 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Joley said…

    I've been anxiously waiting for these pictures to be posted! I'm glad you had such a fun time-minus the speeding ticket. That is the most awesome teeter totter I have ever seen. Wish we could see all of you.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    HOW FUN!!! I know your parents probably love this tradition as much as your kids! Fun airplane toy too!!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Little Apple said…

    Love the pictures. Wish we could have gone. Sorry about your ticket. Those hurt. I took an online course and the ticket was swiped from my record.

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    I love that you have made that a tradition of your family! It is always so much fun to look at the pictures you post afterwards of your three precious children.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home