Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of School

This day finally came! The first day of Young Children's World is here. Evan is way excited to be in the Pre-K class. Andie is happy to be in "Evan's old class", the 4's class. And Dean is happy to grunt and hold up his lunch box. He's just happy to be included in what the older kids are doing. I know Dean will love his 2's class. I just hope he doesn't hit anyone. His thing right now is to get any hard plastic toy and whack anyone on the head.

Since all 3 kids are going to YCW, I am going to teach there this year. I'm working in the nursery with an adorable group of babies. I love my co-teacher. I feel very blessed to be paired with her. It should be a great year for all of us.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    The kids are so cute in their striped shirts! I'm glad they - and you - had a good day!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Darla said…

    Your kids are too cute. My kids will start their MDO next week and we all can't wait. Dean sounds like my Lawson. I hope you have a blessed year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home