Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Play Date

We got to spend yesterday at our friend's house. My friend had her kids almost as close together as mine are. So her daughter was in Andie's class and her son was in Evan's. They have the most amazing backyard! I could go on and on. It feels like a resort location & both for kids and adults.
It ended up being a mini reunion of the 4's class. Their sweet hands are showing how old they are.
Andie was in paradise! There were kittens everywhere! She loved and held all of them. Which turned into chasing all of them, because they wanted far away from her. Sweet girl....poor kitties.
The boys had tons of fun on the water slide and driving the jeep. My kids played so hard - I just knew they would take a great nap - but no such luck. This was my first big outing with the kids since my hand surgeries. Six weeks of being mostly indoors during the summer is no way to spend a summer. So it was much needed for myself and the kids. Thanks friends!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Julie,
    Your kids are getting so big! You should see mine! Katie starts Jr High this year. Wish I'd known you were in town for the wedding--would loved to have seen you. I could not be there it was my mother's 60th B-day party. Let me know the next time you're here!
    Jill Alexander

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Joley said…

    Please don't tell me that is Dean in the passenger seat! If so....he is so big! Sounds like a blast. Glad you had such a great time and Andie had kittens to enjoy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home