Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Right Hand

Hello, this is Julie's right hand signing in. I was freed from my immobilizer! I am bruised, swollen, and stiff. But I can't let that stop me. I must reclaim my place as the dominate hand. For yesterday, my working partner, and temporary fill in underwent her carpal tunnel release. The left hand now wears the immobilizing brace. She has huge swollen fingers and aches of pain - but I know she will make it just like I did. I look forward to having my left hand buddy back to her normal self. But I should give a shout out to all the body parts that have served as temporary fill ins. My teeth have torn open many packages. My knees have helped me open many twist top jars. And my elbows and feet have opened and closed many doors. Way to pitch in guys!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    This made me laugh:).
    I'm glad to hear that you're now done with the surgeries; I hope that recovery is speedy, speedy from here on out!

    Love,
    Celeste

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    You made me smile today! Thanks - I hope to see you at the pool soon.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    Even through this trial you are smiling and laughing and causing us to smile and laugh. Just one of your many terrific qualities. Glad the Tramadol is working better for you. See ya soon.

    Lu & Crew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home