Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Gold! Silver!

Our girls finished on top! I have had so much fun this week watching the olympics. It has been so fun staying up late cheering them on (as though they can hear me). Ladies gymnastics has been a huge favorite of mine for years. I have been following these girls the past couple years. I would get so nervous watching them compete. I was personally rooting for Shawn Johnson, I wanted her with the gold so bad. I teared up watching her tear up last night. But I am so proud of these two girls! Way to go USA!

We have never had a "girlfriend" talk with Evan before. But he picked out Nastia as his girlfriend as soon as he saw her on prelim night. Then when he saw Shawn on tv, Evan turned to Trey and said, "Daddy, How many girl friends can I have? I'd like to have two." So both Evan's "girlfriends" won. He says he'd like to take them both out for a root beer. Good luck buddy.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    Sweet Evan! We loved watching last night too. Gymnastics is my favorite :).

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Evan is the MAN!!! That is funny. I know several grown boys who are still asking how many girl friends can I have?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home