Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cheesy cobwebs

Over the past while, I've begun to notice cobwebs on my light fixtures and my floral arrangements. About the only thing I did about it was make sure the bug man was coming soon. But I had no desire to get rid of them or anything.
But I got really tickled when my 3 1/2 year old daughter asked me "who put the cheese on my light?" She was looking up and the dining chandelier while she was eating. She later pointed out more "cheese" in the corner of her room. Maybe I should move dusting from the bottom of my list, then again, I probably won't.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home