Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

This is what happens when you have a girl.....wrapped around your little finger

Andie and Evan have shared a room for over two years. Andie has been patient waiting for her pink and purple room. A few weeks ago Andie told me detailed plans about a castle she wanted. I was impressed that she came up with the details all on her own. When I told her daddy about his little girl's wishes, he couldn't get to Home Depot fast enough. Trey has been hard at work for weeks on this castle dollhouse.
Just the reaction daddy hoped for!
Late last night Trey and I put the room together. Then suprised Andie this morning. So now we have a definate girls room, and a boys room. Andie and Evan are so close, I wonder how them sleeping in different rooms will go. I'm sure I will have some great stories in the coming weeks over this transition.
Trey made a working draw bridge. Evan has declared himself the official drawbridge operator.
Trey made this cornice board for Andie's nursery. It is now transformed from it's original black, white and red to it's current pinks and purple. Now Andie approves.

10 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Noel Green said…

    Oh my goodness - that is awesome!
    My hat's off to Trey:).

    I'm so glad you have a perfect place for your princess now:).

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    That is so cool! I love it. Good job Trey

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    What a talented Daddy Andie has there! That is precious and I love the sconce too! Adorable! A room fit for a princess!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Little Apple said…

    How beautiful! Can't wait to see it in IRL.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Darla said…

    Wow, that is too cool! So is he now taking order for little girl castle? I love the new room.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger jackie said…

    I love it! I'm sure she is so excited.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    so, so cute! Man, Trey did such a good job!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Joley said…

    WOW! Good job brother! That is awesome. I would like to go ahead and place an order for Cora Leigh to have a castle made by Uncle Trey. :)

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    How much? Seriosly? It makes me want one.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Trey,
    You could make a side business out of this. Are you sure you want the world to know your talents? lol

    Andie looks awestruck and amazed. This is a memory maker! I'm impressed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home