Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

Halloween lasted from Tuesday to Friday in our house. Tuesday and Thursday were pumpkin festival and halloween parade days at school. Then the real event on Friday. We trick or treated Trey's bosses house and a co-workers house.
This was too perfect. Andie had been bothered all day that she did not have the red rose that Belle has. Mr. James cut one of the beautiful flowers from his front yard for Andie to have. He didn't even realize he completed her costume.

Trick or Treating at Ms. Star's house. Star is one of the nicest ladies ever.



This was Thursday when we got to wear our costumes to school. Evan and Andie would be in costumes 24/7 if I would let them. So with the excuse of the Holiday, I let them wear their costumes all day Thurs and Fri. And I had several errands to run. Now that I think of it, I think they behaved better than they ever have while in costume.


1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Joley said…

    How fun! I always behave better when I dress up too! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home