Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Our camera broke not too long ago. And thanks to a huge car repair bill, there was no money to replace it before Christmas. So thanks to Trey's cousin Megan, we have a few Christmas pictures.

We had a great Christmas. We were with Trey's side of the family. We rented The Miller Retreat for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. So there was tons of space to spread out, visit, and play. We used their large screen to play a family slideshow. And it was heavenly to have two microwaves, two ovens, and two dishwashers for all the cooking.

We had four 4 wheelers to play on. So fun, and a little too much at times. My husband led me down a very steep rocky path that I did not want to go on. I'm pretty sure I called him lots of not nice names on the way down. I have never been so dirty on Christmas in my life. Pictured, is Dean with Trey's Uncle Leland.

Jedi Dean in action.


Evan as Darth Vader.

Andie and my neice, Lydia worked very hard decorating sugar cookies for all who wanted some.



2 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Little Apple said…

    Your kiddos look great! Glad you all had fun.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Darla said…

    Looks like a great Christmas. I so love Andie hair. How did you keep her still that long to do her hair?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home