Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Magic Eraser

Three and a half years ago, a relative went on and on telling me how great the Mr Clean Magic Eraser was. She even bought me a box that contained 4 sponges. I didn't go for the sales pitch at the time, I just continued using my usual cleaners. The box has been under my sink this whole time. Last week, while I think my two year old is driving a car up and down the hall, it turns out he is pressing a blue crayon back and forth along the full length of the hallway. He did it about four times. (That's what I get for watching Dancing With the Stars, but anyway.... ) I tried a couple cleaners. One was ineffective, and one was stripping the paint off the wall. Then, I remembered the Magic Eraser. This product is crazy good! I got the sponge wet, and barely wipe, and the crayon is gone. I was so tickled by this. I was telling a friend this same story, and she tells me how it's amazing at getting out stains on a counter top. So I pull out another sponge, and it magically erases several stains on my counter top that I had not been able to get out with other products. It so lives up to it's Magic Eraser name - the marketers pegged this one perfectly. I get pretty irritated with the false and misleading marketing and advertising that most products seem to have. But not the Magic Eraser -

Now, I'm hooked. I used another sponge and cleaned where my leather couch had rubbed and stained the wall behind it. I figured I was going to have to paint the wall - but no, a little scrubbing, and my wall looks like it's had a fresh coat of paint! I'm sounding like an infomercial, I know. But , I'm telling you, you gotta have this! Knowing that the product has been out for a few years - you might all know about it already, but in case you don't.... Go get you a box of Mr Clean Magic Erasers! Whatever it costs, it is absolutely worth it!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Whitney said…

    They work, huh?! We've used them many times around our house!

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    I love the magic eraser! The only thing I have to do is make sure it doesn't totally dry out my hands after. But it really does do wonders!!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Darla said…

    This is a must try then? Thanks for this info.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home