Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweet moments

I still do not have a camera, so sorry no updates lately. I can take pictures with my cell phone, but it is just a hastle to get it to get it to the computer. Right now, a long movie is keeping the kids occupied so I could share a picture of the kids wonderful Saturday morning. Can't get much better than the donut shop. I can still hear them shouting the color of icing they wanted. If you look hard you can see that Evan lost his first tooth. The tooth fairy made her first visit to our house Thursday night. Before Evan went to bed that night, he prayed that God would make tooth fairies real. Evan was very excited about the result of his prayer. He loves the silver dollar and would love to show it to all who will listen. I love these sweet kids and love all the donut shop and tooth fairy moments. Makes the stressful days, well, more sweet.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Joley said…

    They are so cute! We sure do miss y'all. I would have chosen purple frosting. :) I'm so glad the tooth fairy visited Evan. Give the kids hugs from Ohio.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    What a fun time seeing Evan loose his first tooth with Papa. He was soooo brave.

    Looks like sweet sugars to me! Mimi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home