Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Pier and Beam

Well, here's a look at our pier and beam foundation. The beams will be put in place tomorrow, so really, here's a look at piers and porches. This is a look from the side of house. The garage is at the lowest part of the picture. To the far left is the front porch. The concrete square in the middle is the base for the fireplace. And the far right will become the back deck when decking is placed over the large opening.
Here is Trey performing a little Karate Kid trick on a pier.
I am standing on the front porch where the front door will be. Come on in!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Little Apple said…

    How exciting! It looks good.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Joley said…

    I can't wait to see it. How exciting!

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said…

    good luck finding a place; like I said I have two empty rooms I know you have more family than that but you are welcome to it; I just got back from camp saw your parents they look good!! and I hope they didn't get the swine flu that was weaving its way through campers and staff. We should get together sometime its crazy we've lived in the same town 3 years and never gotten together

     

Post a Comment

<< Home