Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kindergarten!

Evan's day starts off with the playground. We drop off and pick up here. I think this is such a wonderful idea. The kids run and play, keeping them very distracted while mommy and daddy leave.

This picture was taken on the drive home on Friday. Kindergarten is tiring stuff! Dean is sleeping, too.
I need someone to tell me how to arrange my pictures. I enter them, then they appear in a random order. Like, this picture should be last.....


Me and my big boy. So proud of this boy! He is very ready for Kindergarten! I love the smile he wears around taking on this new challenge.



Dean meant to be hugging Evan, too. But the playground is too much fun!




Love this picture. This is taken on the steps of our rent house. We call it the "Bungalow". Evan has his Star Wars back pack and lunch box. It's sure to be a great day!





1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Mimi said…

    The school boy looks so cute & happy!!! I love that smile. The parents look so --- happy for their little boy but anxious! How I love this family!!! Mimi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home