Proud Parents

I am a happy wife with a loving husband. I have three adorable, sweet, and energetic children. Our intention with each day is to serve the Lord. Our blessings are numerous.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kitchen

OK, so we won't end up closing this Friday, but next week is soon enough. Here is my kitchen island that was rocked yesterday. I jumped up and down for a long time after seeing this. I love progress! You can also see my bamboo floor that is just begging to be cleaned. I also have to say that I think the paint color is very altered in this shot. So ignore the paint, or picture it more golden yellow than what it looks like.
Here is what is dark in the background in the above picture. My pretty backsplash. And even though it's not pretty right now. All those boxes hold my new appliances. My husband sold many cows to get those boxes here. Oh, how I can hardly wait to put them to use.
An even closer shot - see my pretty red sink - it's pretty even though it's covered in construction dust.

After so much wet, cold weather - today was such a treat. The warm sun felt so good. All five of us hung out around the house all afternoon. While the kids spent a lot of time just playing and running around, I had to smile everytime I looked up to see one of them pushing a broom of their own will, trying to get the house cleaned up. These kids have been such amazing troopers through this long time of transition. I hope country living is all they have dreamed it up to be.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Little Apple said…

    Your kitchen is beautiful!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Joley said…

    I love everything about it!!!! The cabinets are BEAUTIFUL! Wish I were there to help clean! ;0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home